I can't help myself....I'm going to the lake!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on the 600th dive. I've got a long way to go before I'll hit that number. Hopefully I can get over this cold soon and get a few more dives in before the weather changes as well. I was looking fwd to diving last weekend and almost decided to go anyways. I didn't get bad until Sunday but with my head getting all stopped up I didn't want to goof my ears up as well.

Hate to hear about the cooler waters setting in! Was chilly here last night......UNDER the a/c that is! Whoohoo....just checkin' in...

Three dives today....6' nurse shark on the first at columbia deep... got a cool video of 2 of the days of diving...

We'll see ya' soon!

only in Cozumel....

As of 6 AM this morning, Lake Travis water temp is a balmy 78 degrees from the surface all the way down to 60 feet. Not sure about the vis since it has rained pretty hard for the past couple of days. I hope to get in some dives either tonight or tomorrow.

Everytime I start getting jealious of divers getting to go to Cozumel or The Caymans, etc., I just sit down in front of my 135 gallon reef tank and "soak" it in.

Oh well, some day I hope to get to make the trip. Unfortunately my wife is not a diver and trying to plan a trip that will satisfy both of our needs is very difficult. Any other divers with non-diving SO's have any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom