I just did something real dumb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
i never even seen the flick, is it really that baaad?
Me neither, but no one told it had nudes until this thread. My the things one learns on SB.

I think it will have some negative impacts overall. I know one newbie lady whose grandson is upset about her getting into scuba - perhaps from just hearing about the movie. I just laugh it off to nons, but on the boat - I encourage good manifest security. "Please make sure this hat is back on my head before leaving." :D

Not all women are so cruel as to require the men in their life to watch movies like that! :D

cmt489:
Not all women are so cruel as to require the men in their life to watch movies like that! :D

Well at least he was lucky it wasn't Kramer vs Kramer. :11:

Kim:
There are more.........

i consider myself fortunate for not seeing any of those flicks. but im the kinda guy who likes to find out the hard way. ive only walked out on two movies: billy elliot and the horse whisperer

Gary D.:
I gave in to the coaxing from my wife to do something I have had no interest in doing.

After we did it she told me to resist her if she ever got the urge again.

We wasted a couple of hours watching the poorly done low grade “B” Movie “Open Water”.

Should we head for the chamber?

Gary D.

I could swear that I have seen at least 100 threads on this movie already. I am absolutely positive that at least 98% of divers on this board thought the movie sucked.
Your wife owes you a streak dinner and maybe a little dessert.

I saw it in the theatre...then I decided to go for my OW.

:05:

Safe Diving

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom