I just did something real dumb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtoorish:
I saw it in the theatre...then I decided to go for my OW.

:05:

Safe Diving

Jeff
OK - I'd like to hear your story...??? :icon5:

BTW, I see that you are new to SB and a Supporting Member. Cool! :thumb:

DandyDon:
OK - I'd like to hear your story...??? :icon5:

BTW, I see that you are new to SB and a Supporting Member. Cool! :thumb:

Don,

It's not much of a story.

I thought the film was so-so in a mildly disturbing way. I just prefer experiencing things myself (not the being-left-behind-by-the-boat-and-being-eaten-by-sharks-thing of course). As a rule, and I mean a hard and fast rule, I learn something brand new ever year.

Of course, I don't remember ever becoming quite so obsessed with one of these learning experiences before.

But then, everyone here already knows about that, right?

Safe Diving

Jeff

cmt489:
Not all women are so cruel as to require the men in their life to watch movies like that! :D

My EX did.... :10: (note the keyword there...) :D

Kim:
There are more.........

yea, I bet it wasn't as bad as Must Love Dogs. At least Open Water has something I can relate too. And now that I know there's nudity maybe I'll go see it :wink:.

ps there's no nudity in Must Love Dogs

Mike7:
I only just saw the flim last night too, spose only divers would watch two people in openwater for 90mins.

This was without doubt the worst film ever made. The producers should be taken out and flogged to within an inch of their lives.

I fell asleep after 20 minutes and couldn't be bothered waking up to watch the divers getting eaten at the end.

Well, alright, I did stay awake for the sex scene, but that was hardly worth the effort either.

Worst

Movie

*EVER*

Yes, I too made the horrid mistake of watching it. Fortunately I waited to rent it, didn't pay box office prices.

And the nudity did not make up for it. 15 seconds of a naked chic who doesn't do anything, well, that just doesn't do anything. Ya know?

You would get a better return on your time if you simply sat around with a thumb up your bung for 90 minutes while straing at wet paint or something. ANYTHING besides watching this.

While we're at it, save your money & time on The Life Aquatic. Billed as a comedy, it was such an atrocity that someone seriously needs an butt-kicking for fostering that hack of crap on us. It had such potential, achieved such failure.

*sigh*

Wayward Son:
While we're at it, save your money & time on The Life Aquatic. Billed as a comedy, it was such an atrocity that someone seriously needs an butt-kicking for fostering that hack of crap on us. It had such potential, achieved such failure.

*sigh*
I liked the movie, but I do agree that a parody of Jaques Cousteau's life could have been a LOT better than the final product!

Last night I watched a kids' movie that I thought must have been the worst film ever made. It was 'Nausica of the North Wind" or something like that. I think Nausea of the North Wind" would have been a more appropriate title.

I may have to rent this movie to determine which one really is the worst. Then again, maybe not.

ranger979:
Last night I watched a kids' movie that I thought must have been the worst film ever made. It was 'Nausica of the North Wind" or something like that. I think Nausea of the North Wind" would have been a more appropriate title.

I may have to rent this movie to determine which one really is the worst. Then again, maybe not.
Is it in the 99c bin yet :icosm02:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom