I just did something real dumb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i thought the movie was cheaply done and the whole thing is speculation...not based on fact. however it was nice to watch a movie that was about diving...certainly better than watching most of the crap that's out nowadays.
i love cars as well...even though fast and the furious was a lame movie it was still entertaining to watch because i love cars.

Wayward Son:
Worst

Movie

*EVER*

Yes, I too made the horrid mistake of watching it. Fortunately I waited to rent it, didn't pay box office prices.

And the nudity did not make up for it. 15 seconds of a naked chic who doesn't do anything, well, that just doesn't do anything. Ya know?

You would get a better return on your time if you simply sat around with a thumb up your bung for 90 minutes while straing at wet paint or something. ANYTHING besides watching this.

While we're at it, save your money & time on The Life Aquatic. Billed as a comedy, it was such an atrocity that someone seriously needs an butt-kicking for fostering that hack of crap on us. It had such potential, achieved such failure.

*sigh*

C'mon, don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!

Now I have to go rent it and see how bad it really is. :dork:

Don, don't rent it unless you like hurting yourself.

BTW, the nudity wasn't even good nudity. The actress was attractive at least. Not Ruth Buzzi.

Gary D.:
I gave in to the coaxing from my wife to do something I have had no interest in doing.

After we did it she told me to resist her if she ever got the urge again.

We wasted a couple of hours watching the poorly done low grade “B” Movie “Open Water”.

Should we head for the chamber?

Gary D.

"You May Never Go In The Water Again!" - Thelma Adams, US Weekly

"Achieves a Primal Terror" -- Owen Gleberman, Entertainment Weekly

"A Sensation! Terrific!" -- Leonard Maltin, Entertainment Tonight

I want some of whatever they were taking!!! :14:

Scuba-Bill:
"You May Never Go In The Water Again!" - Thelma Adams, US Weekly

"Achieves a Primal Terror" -- Owen Gleberman, Entertainment Weekly

"A Sensation! Terrific!" -- Leonard Maltin, Entertainment Tonight

I want some of whatever they were taking!!! :14:
I think it's a green leafy material rolled up in a small thin paper then lit. :D

Gary D.

Gary D.:
I think it's a green leafy material rolled up in a small thin paper then lit.
It had to something stronger than that for those reviews. That or they had some sort of LSD flashback during the movie. Frankly while watching it, I am ashamed to admit it, but I wished they would just get eaten so it would end. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom