I need your prayers today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am a big believer in the power of lots of people praying for you -- it helped me through a major illness last year, and helped my mom through her second breast cancer surgery this year.

My thoughts and prayers are with you! Keep positive and it's OK to be angry!

sapphire

Hi - this is my first post although I've been lurking for a while. Just wanted to wish you well with your results - like several people on this thread, I also went through a biopsy a few years ago and all turned out well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you from Wales, UK.

Seaangel;

You will be in our prayers and thoughts... keep a positive attitude and everything will be fine.

My wife is just starting her chemo phase after she was found to have breast cancer. Get your husband involved and plan for the future.

God's speed!

Pat

You are in my prayers I know how you feel, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer last july it was that bad my only option was surgery. Had it in Aug dived in Oct, there are some little problems still nearly a year later but all my test's are good no cancer it looks like they got it all.
Think positive IT HELPS all the best.
David

Cindy, you've got my prayers and best wishes. And of course good thoughts!

Hang in there...you know we're all with ya! :thumb:

I'll keep you in my thoughts. If you need to talk off board, just PM me. Also I'm only 6 hours away, so let me know if you need anything and I'll be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom