I/We Myself and 3 daughters 18-23 are looking for a good dive shop in Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My thoughts exactly. We're gonna bottom fish, deep sea and snorkel, beach club etc...diving is just next thing for us to try as family.

Hire a boat to take the four of you for a couple hour snorkeling trip to columbia shallows. It will be better than any DS you could find.

Hire a boat to take the four of you for a couple hour snorkeling trip to columbia shallows. It will be better than any DS you could find.

I charted the boat one summer so I could take the inlaws on shallow discovery scuba dives. We did CS and Paradise. They had a good time, but none of the adults came around to getting certified, but we have all the nieces and nephews done except one and she has all the pool and book work done to get certed this summer.

Another thing to consider doing is the Cielo Cruise with Blue Angel. It's a snorkel trip to Colombia Shallows and a stop on Cielo Beach with food and drink provided. We took a bunch of friends on it last month and everyone had a great time.

Another thing to consider doing is the Cielo Cruise with Blue Angel. It's a snorkel trip to Colombia Shallows and a stop on Cielo Beach with food and drink provided. We took a bunch of friends on it last month and everyone had a great time.

Those trips are always a good time. Of course with the younger ones with you, maybe you are up to the Tiger Party Boat Cielo trip. It can lean a little more towards wild.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom