I Wish !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trust me on this, aquiring a nation thats only industry is tourism spells nothing but trouble. Canada would have to sink millions of dollars into institutions and welfare that you guys are already burdened with. Our territory of Puerto Rico is nothing butba money pit and most of them come to the US because of the conditions there. Now I think we could sell California or The Keys to you in exchange for Windsor or Toronto!

swap quebec for T&C?

where do i sign?
p.s. just spent a weekend in quebec city. love it! we stayed at hotel cap diamont lunched 3 days in a row at cafe st malo. tiny owner operated bistro in the lower port. i had horse, rabbit and mussels with a bottle of very affordable wine.

yum!

Hey....wait a minute - we want it for our 51st state.

Even though Turks & Caicos is considered a British overseas territory, the official currency is the U.S. dollar.

Last edited:
Sitting at a Canadian owned bar in Grand Turk enjoying the afternoon away I decided to peruse the local newspaper. The first 10 pages along with the ads were news reports and commentary. It was all about corruption. The former PM was rotting away in a Brazilian jail awaiting extradition. Another was monkey business about how a cabinet member bought an island for 10c on the dollar..etc etc. We have enough problems with our own lawmakers "legally" swiping and blowing billions, we don't need any more!!!

Back
Top Bottom