INquiry on dive lesson rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you'll need to do a little catching up on the reading... if you're zooming in on friday coordinate with paolov, jonix and/or clgsamson regarding convoys

if on saturday morning, spoon, me, chip or iris... we're playing follow-the-leader with spoon so if he get's lost we're all lost wahahahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
guys, don't forget your paddles ha...

alam ko mahirap talaga magsingit ng hazing during surface intervals pero that's the role we play...

Jag

Hazing...hehehe...those were the days....

awaiting your reply to Ppd dive o rama this weekend for head count.

moonlighting:
Ok, ok, fine... join na nga po eh. PM ko na sila para di obvious ang pababaan ng rates ng mga resident intructors dito. Nyahahaha...

moonlighting:
Ok, ok, fine... join na nga po eh. PM ko na sila para di obvious ang pababaan ng rates ng mga resident intructors dito. Nyahahaha...

You joining the DOR for the intro dive?

VoloaP:
You joining the DOR for the intro dive?
Teka po ah... parang may misunderstanding lang... ang understanding ko po kasi eh you're Inviting me (with a little force :D ) either mag-register na ako for a course under one of the resident instructors here or mag-join na ako sa group nyo. Kaya when I said "okay, okay, join an nga ako", I meant join na ako sa group dito sa board? :06: Ang gulo? Yung dive-o-rama? Eh hindi pa ako diver... intro dive pa lang po sa Saturday??? :D

Ano ba itong dive-o-rama? Tour? COmpetition? May diving? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom