INquiry on dive lesson rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a dive to the death. We all dive down as deep as we can and then blow our tanks and shoot super fast to the surface like in jaws III. Whoever passes out the last wins. Then the dolphins will come greet all of us at the surface and do flips above our heads.

Oh, you mean this saturday!...ya, what jonix said.

hmm....you're worrying about the details too much Axua! (but since you're wondering maybe Captain Quint from Jaws I...I have yet to contact him) heheh :)

Moonlighting, I think there's still a beach clean up on saturday that you can also participate in.

chip104:
hmm....you're worrying about the details too much Axua! (but since you're wondering maybe Captain Quint from Jaws I...I have yet to contact him) heheh :)

Moonlighting, I think there's still a beach clean up on saturday that you can also participate in.

:11: Ganun?! :06:

all things considered and the soon-to-be-understandable diver jokes aside:

it might be quite a welcome experience for you to hang out with us at the dive-o-rama... give you an insight on the "real world" and what things you have to look forward to after you "graduate" from your OW course

personally i've learned so much from hanging out here and hanging around with "upperclassmen"... things that are not covered by the course or questions you didn't even know could be asked...

so feel free to jump along with us, if i have 500psi or so pa in my tank i'll hover close by while pao takes you on your intro... that or snorkel nearby... or then again... maybe eat nalang... or better yet grab some sleep during the SI...

oo... tama... tulog... enjoy your intro! kwentuhan mo kami what you see there!

Jag

moonlighting:
:11: Ganun?! :06:

Sorry. Joke lang. Please do not take me seriously. Half my posts are not worth reading anyway. :wink:

I couldn't get captain quint. Richard Dreyfuss will have to do.

actually moonlighting half of the posts on this thread shouldn't be taken seriously...

baliw lang talaga mga tao dito... too much compressed air in the head... too deep for too long maybe... smoking funny cigarettes maybe... ewan...

that or we're really just excited about saturday and are just making noise para di umapaw ang posts dun sa DOR threads hehehehehe

Jag

PS
still hope you can make it though!

Back
Top Bottom