Instructor trouble

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had the PADI insurance since 1996 and they have always had a grace peroid as long as I've had it.

I'm glad to hear about some insurance companies picking up where your old company left off. Unfortunetly the NAUI insurance won't do this, at least last yr. they wouldn't.

SubMariner once bubbled...
It is up to the INSTRUCTOR to ensure that PADI receives a copy of their Liability insurance, regardless of who is the carrier. While V&B may, as a courtesy, forward the paperwork to PADI, it is still the Instructor's responsiblity to verify that PADI has a copy of their current insurance on file.

We didn't even get our renewal applications until a couple days before it was due. Filled everything out and faxed it in, but we didn't get paperwork from the insurer until much later. If V&B doesn't tell PADI we renewed, we couldn't fax them documentation until a couple months later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom