Is it just me....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh... we also have the wild boar (not to confused with OUR toursts), bear, the Florida Panther and attack manatees.

This friendly hijack brought to you by:

If you think that's rough, try making your way across the sand at Ft. Lauderdale during spring break. More times than not I never make it to the water. I'll keep trying though.

Kev, that's only 'cause the girls think you are soooooo Hot!

Don't forget your armadillos and racoons, doc.

Those armadillos used to scare us kids to death crashing through the campsites in Florida...

I love bougaenvilla. I have a whole section that is dying for some reason. I yelled at the gardeners and I think they killed my pigmey date palms and a section of the hedge. really, I think they did it in purpose. It looks very suspicious.

My gardening whine is those leaf blowers...don't even get me started.

kill a bougaenvilla? I didn't know that was possible... I've chopped them off at ground level, painted over the stump, drilled and salted... it still grew back...

Sounds like the tree in our Lani...I saw off the roots, rip off all the sprouts, tied it off with a laundry line....and a few other gardner tricks and it keeps coming....:bawling: I don't want the tree :bawling:

That sounds like our ficus and strangler figs. You cant kill them. But the bouganvilla is so much prettier.

Ok, let’s see. We got snakes in Hawaii. Yes we do, they look like worms. Kiawe and Bougainvillea are pretty hefty thorns under all that glorious color. We got wild pig and Mongoose. Certainly lot’s of tourists but not much at dive sites. Definitely not a lot of sand here on The Big Island, Pebble Beach can be a chore though. Oh yeah and Feral cats. Let me add that up….Ok, hands down, no question, you win.
Ok, I feel much better now.

Yeah Tim, I don’t think you can kill a Bougie. I’d like to know that Gardner’s secret Catherine. I keep encouraging them and managed to get a couple to lie pretty low but the first thing I learned here about gardening is that anything that does well, tends to do too well (me and my bright ideas about Banana.)
I love Bougie too, at a safe distance like in my car, daily in to work and the Airport. I’ve got one in the yard that is truly a sight to see, remarkable color, I just wish I had a need for an impenetrable 15' fence right there in the narrow walkway.:shakehead

I'll see your bougaenvilla, snakes, crocks, and bikini clad spring breakers and see ya'...

We have cold water and 10' vis on a good day...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom