Is there such a thing as "Aeris Customer Service" ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just recieved my refurbished "as new" AI this morning from aeris(with a new lens protector thrown in). it appears to be brand new, out of the box. shipped a broken, beat up, out of warranty, computer(originally purchased 6/03 then replaced 3/08) monday afternoon from key largo and recieved a "as new" one thursday morning from california for $160. that's service in a timely manner! diving tomorrow,

reefman
key largo

just recieved my refurbished "as new" AI this morning from aeris(with a new lens protector thrown in). it appears to be brand new, out of the box. shipped a broken, beat up, out of warranty, computer(originally purchased 6/03 then replaced 3/08) monday afternoon from key largo and recieved a "as new" one thursday morning from california for $160. that's service in a timely manner! diving tomorrow,

reefman
key largo

Ditto! Sent in my tired old beat up and broken Atmos 2 that I bought in 2004, and for a measly $110. got a brand spanking new Atmos 2 (with a lens protector thrown in) today! My only complaint is that I shipped it out US mail, and it got there in 3 days, they shipped it UPS ground and it took 7?!?!

Other than that It's ready to go!

Ditto! Sent in my tired old beat up and broken Atmos 2 that I bought in 2004, and for a measly $110. got a brand spanking new Atmos 2 (with a lens protector thrown in) today! My only complaint is that I shipped it out US mail, and it got there in 3 days, they shipped it UPS ground and it took 7?!?!

Other than that It's ready to go!

most excellent! i must confess i paid a premium for the next day service(sending and receiving), diving has been terrific the past few months. got 4 dives in before the WX turned wet and breezy this week. i'm debating wheter it was worth the extra expense for expedited shipping. having said that, aeris, backs it's products and does so, in my view; in a timely fashion and @ a reasonable price,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

Back
Top Bottom