It's like scuba Christmas came early!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike you need to give the divesports logo a santa hat! :thumb:

Mike you need to give the divesports logo a santa hat! :thumb:

hmmm.... good idea :thumb:

EDIT: I noticed they already had a Santa Hat on their logo on their home page when I visited it earlier today.

DiveSports.com

Hey, we also have no limits on how big the certificate can be. :D

I think it was funny the one year you had an "add to cart" item where you could buy a $2 million dollar gift card from Dive Sports as a choice on your website. :rofl3:

hmmm.... good idea :thumb:

EDIT: I noticed they already had a Santa Hat on their logo on their home page when I visited it earlier today.

DiveSports.com

I think it was funny the one year you had an "add to cart" item where you could buy a $2 million dollar gift card from Dive Sports as a choice on your website. :rofl3:

I think we found what Mike should buy the KOH :D And at 2 million that should just about cover us all.

I think we found what Mike should buy the KOH :D And at 2 million that should just about cover us all.

I think we can all chip in to thank Mike for that gift and maybe get him an autographed (by all members of KOH including himself) snorkel :D.....and maybe some flip flops :thumbs-up

Docc smoking human organs.....I do not like where this thread is going :shakehead:

I think we can all chip in to thank Mike for that gift and maybe get him an autographed (by all members of KOH including himself) snorkel :D.....and maybe some flip flops :thumbs-up

Yes I agree..:D

you smoke liver?

where do you get rolling papers that big? :idk:

:vomit:.... TMI.... Back to dive gear please.

:vomit:.... TMI.... Back to dive gear please.

I'm thinking about this backplate, harness, wing package for $399 :thumb:

Backplate, Harness, and Wings Package

DS-BPW-Package-2T.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom