It's like scuba Christmas came early!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I clicked add to cart and submitted. Just waiting for it in the mail.... :thumb:

doubles wing (wider). Not double bladder.

Oh I got ya.. My misake there :D

Misake? Is that like bukak....never mind.

Misake? Is that like bukak....never mind.

:shocked2: The dang T has run away again.. I hate it when that happens.. It was mistke..

or maybe one of these?

the new BladeFish SeaJet 5000

Bladefish 5000 - BladeFish 5000 Sea Jet - BladeFish Sea Scooter - Bladefish DPV - Bladefish

bladefish-underwater.jpg

so I was looking for something else this weekend in the "kitchen junk drawer", and low and behold there's a scuba gift card in there that apparently I forgot about!

Cool! It's like my scuba Christmas came early! :banana:

so now.... do I spend it now? or wait and see if Santa buys me any more gift cards from there? such decisions! :idk:

IMG00133-20091220-2247.jpg
Mike,
Your post got me to thinking, so I went rummaging through my drawers and low and behold I found an unused gift card. Thanks for the post. This gives me an excuse to buy some gear...not that I needed one

Mike,
Your post got me to thinking, so I went rummaging through my drawers and low and behold I found an unused gift card. Thanks for the post. This gives me an excuse to buy some gear...not that I needed one

If you had found two, you could have gone gear shopping twice :D.....best to use each gift card with it's own purchase.....that way you get more gear :thumbs-up

Back
Top Bottom