Jimmy Buffett

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
RIP Jimmy...... You were always an inspiration to live life to it's fullest..... I'll truly miss you Brother!!

Hope you find your shaker of salt.
I do look forward to the many covers to come, some will be awesome, some will stink, all will likely be heartfelt.

His songs often play on my car stereo on the way to a dive site. He certainly did embody that coastal life style.

I hope he's enjoying a cheeseburger in paradise.
Or his Beach House on the Moon. Vale Jimmy, thanks for all the great stories played to music!

Makes me sad. Putting all my Buffett songs on shuffle is what gets me through a lot of work commuting. Saw him in concert several times and saw him having lunch at the original Margaritaville restaurant in KW in the early 90’s.

RIP Jimmy.

Always a fun video. Shot at Square Grouper in Jupiter. This is a common scene getting off Kyalami on a weekend. Last time I dove with them there was live music playing at Square Grouper as a matter of fact.

1693754572454.png

Back
Top Bottom