Just for fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
doesnt look like there is anything holding his tank, no cams and all.
It's held on by a metal band in the middle, you can see the sun reflecting off of it.

I'm gonna guess he's jumping in from 50 feet up.

teknitroxdiver:
It's held on by a metal band in the middle, you can see the sun reflecting off of it.

I'm gonna guess he's jumping in from 50 feet up.

guess i have bad eyes dint notice it:)

Mike Veitch:
Oh my god, that guy is not wearing a BPW!!!! For shame, that shouldn't be allowed on Scubaboard.... :):):):)

ROFL!! Good one!

Gary D.:
What's do you see wrong here?

If you could take this picture through the keyhole, it means that someone on the deck could peek into your stateroom?

The picture is reverse. The exhaust hose which is higher should be on the other side.

I don't see anything wrong with the photo. Although I would not want to be making their giant stride. It looks like the diver is just diving in "Vintage" gear. Perhaps an old style NAVY harness. There might be a horse collar BC around their neck. If you want to see an interesting photo of similar gear take a look at: http://www.vintagescubasupply.com/gallery3.html and look for the picture of Marshall Madere (11th down on the right). You can even see the pull handle on his j-valve in that picture.

Ah yes, brings back a lot of memories. I dove dressed this way for 15 years. I didn't see anything "wrong" with it then and I'm still alive.----and that's a wonder in itself!

Barracuda2

His left side shoulder strap is not over his shoulder.
Also, he has no mask, his air is not turned on and his tank only has 300 psi in it anyway :D

teknitroxdiver:

Looks like duct tape to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom