Kinda concerned.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Abby,

As a woman in a man's world... and as a woman who has done some pretty stupid things in my time, my best advice is listen to that little voice inside you that says you're not comfortable with the situation. If you aren't, see what you can do to make it so you will be comfortable, like bringing a friend. If you can't make it a comfortable situation, don't go.

I wish someone had told ME that a long time ago rather than my having to figure it out on my own. No wonder I'm such a tough girl now. ;-)

Julie

(why do I hear her saying "cunning plan" like Baldric from the Black Adder series?)

trust me hun...i wish you'd said that earlier to me too. I am only be a baby, but babys do dumb things in there time too....i just started mega-young!

Hence why i dont plan on making any again anytime soon!

Texasmike....i think its actually those voices in your head again :loopy: ...we do need to get that checked soon!

TM; why do were hear it like Black Adder as we stomp while stalking our prey like some great huge stomping stalking thingy

Coz bro, she is a sick as you, me and Pete

Well, maybe not a sick as Pete

I read that, and I-Am-FUMED!!! I am WAY sicker than all youse guys put together... I am hurt you had to even THINK about that!!!

BTW, a friend of mine asked me what my funniest joke of all time was. First, I asked him if we was serious, and when he indicated "yes" I pointed to both my kids. Of course, they said... "That would be us..."

:tease:

from one woman to another (and in echo of what everyone else said...) go with your gut instinct. Sounds like you're very iffy about it - so just don't! We'd rather keep your sunny, happy personality on this board than lose you to sooooper stardom anyway! :p

Got my jumper cables out and gonna get Tm straightened out next month when I see him. Read on the Web about DIY electro shock therapy. Pretty soon will have him as normal as Pete & me.

ID

You know ID, a prophet is without honor in his own country (even on Scubaboard)... when will the misguided finally see that it is you and I who are the ONLY normal people on the face of this planet??? They are ones with the problem, and not us! None are so blind as those who do not worship the very bubbles we create...

You know, I think it was Nostradamus who wrote...

"In the dark times there will be few great prophets! Prepare to listen to a lizzard and one who fixes nets. For in them lies the wisdom of the world, for they really are gnarly dudes, who really know how to SCUBA. Blessed are they who carry their equipment and respond to their very whims, for they will get to hang out with the coolest dudes under the water, and this coolness may also rub off on them..."

There's more, but I hesitate to cast all my pearls before swine... &%#&$#& unbeleivers!

:tease:

P.S. Youse guys can start kissing our signet rings anytime now...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom