Kinda concerned.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
I am now way to scared to even consider it hehe xxxxx

I think I will stick to stardom of washing and ironing for now!!!!!!

I havent read all the above but I would run if I was you. But I see you and I could open an Iron and steel business. You Iron and I'll Steal. HEHEHE

Show me the rings....

=-x

Well, I guess you can't people all of the fools when you don't have time... something like that, anyway... :tease:

ScubaBaby,
Go with you gut feeling, if it feels wrong it probably is. I tell my girls, "If you have to ask, you already know what the answer is" :tree:Bob

Butch, Say it isn't so!

Pete, I believed you. I just sold all of my clothes and I'm witing for the aliens to take me to the planet of the warm water dives with unlimited viz and happy mermaids - just like you promised. (well, you have to read Nostradammit quatrain backwards, then do a simple mathematical substitution equation based on quantum mechanics, then transpose the letters based on the second last bathing suit edition of sports illustrated. Really. He promised. Just figure it out.)

I even wrote a song parody about it.:loopy:

ROTFLMAO, OD!! :D

Pete, I see a definite contender to your title of "Wit" (ham/funny guy etc) in Ontario Diver... watch out...

:p

He must be doing this project on his own. Typically, you will be contacted by someone other then the writer and/or director. Ask him a few pointed questions like:

1. Who is going to distribute the show?
2. Who is gong to cut it and what format?
3. Who is carrying the Insurance?
4. Who is the talent?
5. Who is directing the show, etc?

I talked to a production representative today and this is how the conversation went;

1. Could you supply equipment on a rental bases and how much?
2. Do you know qualified divers and a good Instructor who could coordinate the dive/s?
3. Would you consider helping out for credits?
4. Could you send me a demo tape of your equipment in action?
5.. What are your daily rates, etc.

Good luck -

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom