Kinda concerned.........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just to prove that point, ScubaBaby, just consider me... Hmnnnn, yeah, you better keep away from this fruitcake... :tease:

OD, I am not too familiar with Quantum Mechanics, but being an ASE certified Master Auto Technician, I have had more than my my share of Jettas... Hope this counts!

Alison, I have never looked on OD as "competition" as much as I have seen him as a colleague... have you checked out HIS songs yet??? Any man who can toss his glass into the fireplace is a froody dude, who really knows where his towel is! (Talk about combining literature from different authors!!!)

:tease:

I have indeed checked out OD's songs... they are brilliant!

And a little competition is always healthy, don't you think? - at any rate, I certainly hope it will keep the pair of you producing more and more parodies to keep up with each other! :p

Keep 'em coming!

(You know who your biggest fan is...)

.....when we get together at the end of the month.........please bring a piece of paper and pencil and explain that equation to me will ya. LOL

Butch :peace:

Sorry buddy, the equation is based on a 4 worksheet Workbook with embedded Java and C-code. It is optimized for execution on a hybrid SUN OS running on modified Cray systems.

So I'll bring one with me.

Or

You could just believe me

Countin the days til Kingston

Butch.....nothing of importance anymore hun!

ScubaBaby

Some of us would like to know

I am waiting for his email containing scripts and music tracks...however, I get the impression he may be a member of the board cause he use to email me everyday with updates but I havent heard from him since i started this thread....oh well...if he isnt emailing me it just shows he is sus!

Back
Top Bottom