Lake Lanier Dive report(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I might know someone! :) There is stipulations from the wife I have to finish by Saturday am to be able to go Sunday.:cool2:

Why go diving in Lanier? there are some people going to Pelham Blue water in Alabama on Saturday and on Sunday. You guys should come with.

Why go diving in Lanier?
Close to home! It's never the same dive twice. It's always cold. There is hardly ever anything new to look at but it's a chance to get wet.:D
there are some people going to Pelham Blue water in Alabama on Saturday and on Sunday. You guys should come with.
Thanks for the invite but I know I can't go that far. I have family coming into town and it took an act of congress to get approval to go for 1/2 a day. That is if I finish all my chores. :wink: krawlings might be interested in going. Maybe next time.:(

Was the no/low vis zone that was @30 feet cleared up when you and cliff were there last time?

Vis is good from surface to around 18-20 feet. Then its crap until about 40-50; after which it is really cold.

Last edited:
Krawlings and Tonywebb,

What mix do you keep in your pony?

-Josh

I usually have 36% in mine so its good to about 99' with a ppo2 of 1.4! I try to dive the same mix that's in my main tank and it is usually used for emergencies only.

One of these years it will have 20% in it!:D

I just have 21% reg. air . Hopfuly we will you you there on the boat Aug. 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe8mofo
Krawlings and Tonywebb,

What mix do you keep in your pony?

-Josh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom