Lake Lanier Dive report(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think my computer was reading surface temps,it read 89 degrees today. 69 degrees at depth. Treasures found were five pairs of sunglasses,including my pair that fell in when I was setting up my boat top,a bungee cord and a few other things.

I did a dive in cocktail cove last week and found a few anchors and some sun glasses, the weekend before that I went to sunset cove and found 2 anchors, 7 pair of sun glasses, a bikini top with rather large cups, a nice dock line, a hat and a Baja cozie. Then the boats started coming in so I had to get out of the water. The water was hot enough that I didn’t even wear a wet suit. I stayed above the 30' mark and it was nice dive. 5-8 vis.

Carl

It is time to get back out there and get some lake dives in,I have been dry since October,I am getting slack.:(:(

I can dig it. You know me, Two Mile Creek all the way. My 95 lp. steel tank's getting VIPed and my regs are getting annual service, back in a week or two from Divers Supply Marietta.
Getting a Zeagle Stiletto BC soon, too. Love the fit and feel, it will the little brother to my Ranger LTD.

Then clear the conning tower and DIVE, DIVE, DIVE, oogah, oogah!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom