Language in posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge:
Dam. Even my grandmother doesnt speak in visayan this deep. I think I only hear this in church. haha.

Good to know there are bis dak connections all over this board.

bis dak = bisayang dako (true blue bisaya)

My wife does go to church too. :D She's the bis dak in our house.

subzero:
Dang, this is deep bisaya and no one in Cebu speaks this way :)
Let me rephrase this, "Muabot ran ang adlaw na tudluan ko sa akong asawa pag sulti ug binisaya", in english "There will come a time, when my wife will teach me how to speak bisaya" :)
She's from Barili, Cebu.

chip104:
@Dlndavid: :11: I asked my lola for a translation and she just laughed! When you coming over to meet your inlaws? Stop by anilao with us!

I may be there in the next year or two, thanks for the invite.

partridge:
Dam. Even my grandmother doesnt speak in visayan this deep. I think I only hear this in church. haha.

Good to know there are bis dak connections all over this board.

bis dak = bisayang dako (true blue bisaya)

Abi nakog ordinario ra ning akong sinultian. Kataw-anan baya no? Kay magforma mi diri ug Bis Dak Club sa Pittsburg, California. Nag nominate pa mi ug mga pangalan sa pagkakaron. Siguro sa sunod buwan, may pangalan na among Club. Nindot baya sad ang Bis Dak Club sa?

Imong amiga,
Francine

P.S. Palihug ipangumusta ko sa imong Lola.

dlndavid:
Abi nakog ordinario ra ning akong sinultian. Kataw-anan baya no? Kay magforma mi diri ug Bis Dak Club sa Pittsburg, California. Nag nominate pa mi ug mga pangalan sa pagkakaron. Siguro sa sunod buwan, may pangalan na among Club. Nindot baya sad ang Bis Dak Club sa?

Imong amiga,
Francine

hahahaha i can't stand this bro...lufet! :lol:

dlndavid:

Imong amiga,
Francine

Hello Francine,

welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Perhaps David forgot to mention it to you :D but you can have your own free private membership here on SB.

Laurens

dlndavid:

Imong amiga,
Francine

Francine,

Just like what El Orans said, you can form your own Bis Dak Club here. Make us honorary members.

Francine you can use avatar of Francine Prieto (do a goole search on her, she is a philippine icon, hehehhehe, i hope it won't be a problem for you and david BWAHAHAHA)

Nice to meet you francine. My mom is from mandaue and my wifes family is from bogo. So I too am a bis dak. Well maybe a bisoy since my dad is from oregon. Have some relatives in carcar too.

Barili is very near some good diving in moalboal. I drive by twice a year. Get your husband back here.

dlndavid:

Imong amiga,
Francine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom