Language in posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i think there are only 2 operators of tubbataha liveaboards... tristar and explorer fleet... explorer fleet online is www.scubarworld.com.ph

Jag

PS
glad you enjoy the diving here!

A friend of mine went on the floros boat this year and was quite inpressed. Its the Vasco. You can find them at www.adventurebound.com.ph

shugar:
i think there are only 2 operators of tubbataha liveaboards... tristar and explorer fleet... explorer fleet online is www.scubarworld.com.ph

Jag

PS
glad you enjoy the diving here!

i wouldnt ride the explorer fleet its very impersonal. tristar on the other hand is run by the owners themselves and they are always on board to help.

thanks for reminding us that we are after all in an international forum. we get carried away sometimes, joking around, etc. with this new post, i’m sure we’ll be more sensitive and conscious of what we say. at least i’ll be… :14:

That brings back memories of food that I had forgotten.

jonix:
ahhhhh tom, forget the lumpia go for the sizzling sisig + san miguel! yahooo :D

ShakaZulu:
Avatars, just as we have moderators who sensors the posts, they also do that with the avatars. My panty ava moved them over the edge and they send my to internet hell for a week........hmm.
Hey ShakaZulu,
I attended the Wrinkles BBQ back in June and few people said, "gee, I wish ShakaZulu would bring a few those beautiful women in these gatherings.."

dlndavid:
Sa umaabot nga adlaw kon tudluan ko sa akong asawa, hinaut nga makasulti ko'g binisaya. :D
Dang, this is deep bisaya and no one in Cebu speaks this way :)
Let me rephrase this, "Muabot ran ang adlaw na tudluan ko sa akong asawa pag sulti ug binisaya", in english "There will come a time, when my wife will teach me how to speak bisaya" :)

So I don't reply in multiple posts (I'll leave that to Jag :) )...

@ Jbb: I'd love to learn Illonggo or cebuano. Have fun at Tubbataha! Inggit! (I'm jealous!)

@ShakaZulu: While I don't agree with you about the english only, I like the sound of your language. Is that afrikaan?

@Diver0001: heheh, thanks for the tip.

@paolov: You and your knowledge leaves me mind boggled... :)

@Dr Bill: Just let me know about that FHM :)

@Dlndavid: :11: I asked my lola for a translation and she just laughed! When you coming over to meet your inlaws? Stop by anilao with us!

@Jonix: good reco on the sizzling sisig! My favourite!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom