Language in posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

partridge:
Haha. Actually your "youre welcome" says you are welcome like welcome to our country.

And thats not bisaya its ilonggo. Nangutana ka dinhi is bisaya.

Ok guys let me work for 30 minutes. Ill be back

so it turned out even to be much appropriate to welcome the other guys here.

now there is one of the reasons we have such division(politically). Iloilo is located in the Visayan region. however region 6 really insists they are not visayan.

stop work . it's bad for SB

hehehheheh

dlndavid:
Sa umaabot nga adlaw kon tudluan ko sa akong asawa, hinaut nga makasulti ko'g binisaya. :D

Dam. Even my grandmother doesnt speak in visayan this deep. I think I only hear this in church. haha.

Good to know there are bis dak connections all over this board.

bis dak = bisayang dako (true blue bisaya)

Paolo: I finally connected a monitor to my laptop so I can have scubaboard on one monitor and work on the other.

partridge:
bis dak = bisayang dako (true blue bisaya).

Then there are the Bisoy's ... 90% Bisaya and 10% Tisoy. :D

clgsamson:
Bisoy or American bisaya (70's yan)

:11: Sorry ... dating myself again...

It's easy to translate - "I want a San Miguel, two dozen lumpia, and another San Miguel."
What's easier than that?

Mabuhay ang Filipino! Mabuhay ang Pilipinas! Mabuhay ang Tagalog! ??? (Di kaya bukas-makalawa kapwa Pinoy na ang magreklamo? Bakit puro Tagalog, bakit di kayo mag huntahan sa Bisaya, Panggalatok, Kapampangan, Chavacano, etc....) Hehehe.

(Bakit wala yung smiley box??)

Back
Top Bottom