Latest vaccination requirements in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdC

Contributor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have current experience entering the Philippines from the US? I am scheduled to be there 11/12 and up until today the dive trip leader was saying initial vaccination was sufficient. He has just received word that there is a requirement for at least one booster now, is this the current situation? I find conflicting information online.

Does anyone have current experience entering the Philippines from the US? I am scheduled to be there 11/12 and up until today the dive trip leader was saying initial vaccination was sufficient. He has just received word that there is a requirement for at least one booster now, is this the current situation? I find conflicting information online.
If you don’t have a booster you will need a PCR test dated within 48 hours of your departure to enter the country. If you have at least one booster you do not need the PCR test.

I had a group of 12 with me that entered the country on 10/18 with no issues.

Reactions: EdC
i was theres a couple of months ago so this info may have changed you will need to fill-in a form before you arrive
One Health Pass
more info here

if you dont have a one health card filled youll have to do it in the immigration area and will be a slow process

the waiting is onerous make sure you allow plenty of time if your transferring

we had conflicting info between Philippines govt and United air take screen shpotsof everyhjtign you find from Philippines govt to quickly refer to if you're hassled at united check in

Vax card showing booster was received, complete OneHealth Pass, and valid U.S. passport and you are good to go for up to 30 days, no questions asked.

Here is the link to the entry requirements to enter the Philippines.

It is amazing all of the conflicting information that is out there or misinformation that is being spread around as it is all in black and white - with a simple google search. Nothing has changed since May. 2022."WITH THE EXCEPTION" that just within the last few days the "One Health Pass" as been changed to the "eArrival Card". However..basically close to the same thing. Here is the link for that:

It is very easy to visit the Philippines and go diving. Hope you can make it to Subic Bay for some wreck diving! The monsoon season is over, the winds have shifted and the dry weather is upon us until June of next year.

Mangos_Dive_Center_Subic_Bay_Philippines_Shipwrecks 2.jpg

Vaccinations no longer required. But if unvaccinated you must test within 24 hours of departure on your way to Philippines, as explained below. And that's the final, no b.s. answer.

Attachments

• 20221107_145302.jpg
    20221107_145302.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20221107_145307.jpg
    20221107_145307.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 20221107_145503.jpg
    20221107_145503.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 59
No excuse not to visit the country.
US$ is nearly at all time high.
US$1.00 = P58.3

When I left Taiwan for Manila on 22 October I was required to have completed the one health pass on my phone before my boarding pass was issued. I was also asked for my vaccine certificate. On arrival in Manila the QR code of my one health pass had to be scanned in. Flying from Manila to Panglao Bohol no pass or vaccination certificate is required but masks are required in the airport. So do bring some.

Flying back home to Taiwan from Manila tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom