Latest vaccination requirements in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccinations no longer required. But if unvaccinated you must test within 24 hours of departure on your way to Philippines, as explained below. And that's the final, no b.s. answer.
Still a silly feel-good thing (theatre) but getting better!

When I left Taiwan for Manila on 22 October I was required to have completed the one health pass on my phone before my boarding pass was issued. I was also asked for my vaccine certificate. On arrival in Manila the QR code of my one health pass had to be scanned in. Flying from Manila to Panglao Bohol no pass or vaccination certificate is required but masks are required in the airport. So do bring some.
One Health Pass is HISTORY and has been replaced by e Arrival Card nearly 3 wks ago.
What is the point of mentioning out of date information?

One Health Pass is HISTORY and has been replaced by e Arrival Card nearly 3 wks ago.

There are signs at domestic airports about the one health pass and that it was free. Many people may not know of the recent changes. You have to fill out the information on the app before being given your boarding card overseas. Yes the E card QR code only needed when arriving as an international passenger which is what I wrote. Still as you haven't been in the Philippines for a long time and I am currently there what would I know. You do like to be a key board commando on everything I post.

There are signs at domestic airports about the one health pass and that it was free. Many people may not know of the recent changes. You have to fill out the information on the app before being given your boarding card overseas. Yes the E card QR code only needed when arriving as an international passenger which is what I wrote. Still as you haven't been in the Philippines for a long time and I am currently there what would I know. You do like to be a key board commando on everything I post.
#6.

How do you know that I had not been to Philippines lately? I do not need to tell everyone about my whereabout! Nothing to write home about.
You have to apply the One Health Pass only couple of days before travelling to Philippines. So anyone who applied for it would had realized One Health Pass was no longer necessary. eArrival card application is in different link.

Up to date information not pathetic out of date entry requirement.

He was simply talking of his travels and even specified dates..
Up to date information not pathetic out of date entry requirement.
Are you feeling OK buddy? You seem like things might be a little rough.

Have a drink and relax. :drunks:

Actually, you no longer even need the eArrival card to board your flight to Philippines - they will assist you getting it at the airport on arrival. But that's for another day

He was simply talking of his travels and even specified dates..

Are you feeling OK buddy? You seem like things might be a little rough.

Have a drink and relax. :drunks:
This thread is about the "LATEST vaccines REQUIREMENT in Philippines".
One Health Pass: Completed primary course + booster
eArrival Card: Completed primary course OR -ve RAT administered and certified by a health professional in a healthcare facility within 24hrs from departure or RAT on arrival. Please check that for you own benefit

If he has read other post (#6) then he should had realized that thing has changed regarding One Health Pass.
We need up to date information on entry requirement not history or personal experience.
Cheers.
Actually, you no longer even need the eArrival card to board your flight to Philippines - they will assist you getting it at the airport on arrival. But that's for another day
My next visit is next yr so I can wait for the further development on entry requirement. Everything could well be back to the good old days.
Thanks.

That might depend on the airline you are flying with.

How do you know that I had not been to Philippines lately?

You might want to read some of your own posts where you state you are not traveling, even to the Philippines. You broadcast that on the forums already. Of course if you could provide entry stamps into the Philippines to prove other wise.

He was simply talking of his travels and even specified dates.. Are you feeling OK buddy? You seem like things might be a little rough. Have a drink and relax. :drunks:

Ever since President Xi told people in HK to stop pretending they are British, Centrals has shown some strange writings on the forums. All those protests from HK Chinese to keep HK British recently did nothing but bring down a law and order crackdown by the Po Po who were very friendly to the pubic. He is stuck in a very small place with the walls closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom