Latest vaccination requirements in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to read some of your own posts where you state you are not traveling, even to the Philippines. You broadcast that on the forums already. Of course if you could provide entry stamps into the Philippines to prove other wise.
I have nothing to prove to you!!!!
I am living in 21st century and communication is pretty quick without even leaving home!!!
My information on the latest vaccines requirement in Philippines is more up date than your!!! Live with that.

Ever since President Xi told people in HK to stop pretending they are British, Centrals has shown some strange writings on the forums. All those protests from HK Chinese to keep HK British recently did nothing but bring down a law and order crackdown by the Po Po who were very friendly to the pubic. He is stuck in a very small place with the walls closing in.
I do not give a toss what xi said and I am not alone on that in HK!!!!
HK is a very small place but there is no wall around us!
"Some strange writings on the forum"? Those are facts unlike your C$%P.

One Health Pass is HISTORY!

One Health Pass is HISTORY!
Yes as already posted it become the E card you need and a QR code scanned in so when you arrive in the airport they have staff to scan that in again. As I already wrote on page one. Do keep up. I could not get a boarding pass issued in Taiwan without showing the app was filled in on my phone and the QR code saved.

Of course you know this from your own current travels to the Philippines in the last few weeks yes? The OP wrote on 23 October
"Does anyone have current experience entering the Philippines" I flew to Philippines on 22 October as did my dive buddy who flew in from the UK. Please let us know what your current experience flying into Philippines has been. Do tell.

Yes as already posted it become the E card you need and a QR code scanned in so when you arrive in the airport they have staff to scan that in again. As I already wrote on page one. Do keep up. I could not get a boarding pass issued in Taiwan without showing the app was filled in on my phone and the QR code saved.

Of course you know this from your own current travels to the Philippines in the last few weeks yes? The OP wrote on 23 October
"Does anyone have current experience entering the Philippines" I flew to Philippines on 22 October as did my dive buddy who flew in from the UK. Please let us know what your current experience flying into Philippines has been. Do tell.
Your reply was #10(07th Nov) while #6(23rd Oct) has explained One Health Pass was out of date.
Do you understand the meaning of out of date!!!
I do not need to prove to anyone of my travelling history! I have the latest entry requirement than you! This is what internet for! Don't you understand? Probably NOT.
"The wall is closing in on HK"!! What a stupid statement, HKSAR passport holder can travel to 170 countries and territories without visa while Taiwan has only 74!

Your reply was #10(07th Nov) while #6(23rd Oct) has explained One Health Pass was out of date.
Do you understand the meaning of out of date!!!
I do not need to prove to anyone of my travelling history! I have the latest entry requirement than you! This is what internet for! Don't you understand? Probably NOT.
"The wall is closing in on HK"!! What a stupid statement, HKSAR passport holder can travel to 170 countries and territories without visa while Taiwan has only 74!

Actually for ROC passport it's 147 countries not that it matters as I also have two other passports I can use. :) ROC nationals need a visa for the Philippines but not required for my other travel documents.

Probably avoid HK China and Macao in the future though.

Funny how that link you provided says onehealthpass even though it has been changed. As I wrote I had to fill it out before I got my boarding pass. Maybe one day in the future you might travel to the Philippines, who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom