lobstering info in MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

never a prob with bruning on the side of the pan, if you had that I'd recommend focusing the flame more under the pot than up the sides, but I'm not sure about it.

we cook em in salt water and a can of beer. not sure how they taste, i don't eat em.....but everyone else says they taste good that way. Steamers cooked with beer are good too...or so I heard from same family members......who btw want my husband and I to get licenses now so we can get them their lobstah...cheap sobs....lmao

mels_2:
we cook em in salt water and a can of beer. not sure how they taste, i don't eat em.....but everyone else says they taste good that way. Steamers cooked with beer are good too...or so I heard from same family members......who btw want my husband and I to get licenses now so we can get them their lobstah...cheap sobs....lmao

Shaw's is cheap diving for Lobster not so much. See cooking thread for Scubastew's cost break down.

I was under the impression that you must have a gauge with minimum and max markings. Both times I met an EP, he wanted to see the min/max gauge since I carry a minimum size on my retractor.

Great guide :)

decapoddiver:
I was under the impression that you must have a gauge with minimum and max markings. Both times I met an EP, he wanted to see the min/max gauge since I carry a minimum size on my retractor.

Great guide :)

Thanks, I put that in and updated the document. Better safe than sorry.

but why salt water?

-Matt

You use salt water because it adds flavor. Some folks also say it makes the meat more succulent, but I'm not convinced. For me, it's all about flavor, and the coolness factor is nice too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom