Long time reader, first time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CrazyDave

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all
I am 1/2 way into getting my OW cert. I am from the Chicago area. Going through a Shop in Hanover Park IL. Very Nice people running it.
I never thought that I would do scuba but 1 time going in Hawaii hooked me, so, here I am. Now if I could just win the Lotto I could afford everything.
Dave

Welcome aboard,
Don't worry, in a few years you will have too much stuff & be offloading duplicates on e-bay.
Dive safe,

I bet you and I use the same dive shop. They are great people. Good luck and have fun.

Juls

:thumb:

Enjoy your stay here and safe diving!!!

Welcome from a neighbor to the north.

Welcome to the pond Dave. I hope you find this forum as enlightening about scuba diving as I have.

Dive safe,
Paul

Hope your OW goes well. Patience on gathering your equipment.
Rental will suffice until your number of dives starts to prove uneconomical. It has taken me 4 years and I am just now fully equipped. Stay tuned to this board, it has a wealth of information, as I am just now beginning to find out. There is nothing like your peers to vent your worries and frustration over.:argue:

Back
Top Bottom