Looking to invest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if you want to make a wise investment, buy samsung stock. if you want to invest in diving, send me your money and i'll send half back to you. dont worry, i'll go diving with the other half.

Aloha, If you make it to Kauai send me a message and I can introduce you to our reefs. Great place to dive if you know how to get around here there are some true gems. Anyone visiting feel free to contact me and I will make it an outstanding dive trip.
Dive Safe,
Travis

You certainly have lots of dives. Why don't you go work in a shop first, then make your move to invest your money. I've had friends & clients who have invested in shops/boats/instructors; it seems that the money only goes one way.

I always answer your question with this statement. " Just give them $50,000 and cut your losses!"

Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam shop at Island Divers has full service trimix mixing capability. We host GUE Fundies and TDI tech classes (GUE style with GUE certification). We have doubles and stages for rent. Demand is low however, so equipment is limited.

We own 4 vessels and operate 2 with access to the other two.

Just FYI.

We operate in the black.

if you want to make a wise investment, buy samsung stock. if you want to invest in diving, send me your money and i'll send half back to you. dont worry, i'll go diving with the other half.

Got a tip on how I can purchase Samsung? I looked into it this year. They're not listed in the States, and have no plans to.

But Apple went up today. Happy dance . . .more diving for me . . .as I post this from my Samsung Galaxy SIII . . . um. . .er . . .nevermind still doing happy dive dance Apple is going to give me my dive money!!! ☆☆

But Apple went up today. Happy dance . . .more diving for me . . .as I post this from my Samsung Galaxy SIII . . . um. . .er . . .nevermind still doing happy dive dance Apple is going to give me my dive money!!! ☆☆

You in cahoot with Carl Icahn and believe that AAPL is undervalued? LOL.

Aloha, If you make it to Kauai send me a message and I can introduce you to our reefs. Great place to dive if you know how to get around here there are some true gems. Anyone visiting feel free to contact me and I will make it an outstanding dive trip.
Dive Safe,
Travis

What does this have to do with the thread?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom