Love my Lynx, BUT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TechDeep

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Love my Lynx, always have from day one. However, I have great concerns regarding dependability. I now have a computer that I can't use for diving, and a transmitter with no signal. HELP!

I have submitted a form for each issue on the web site. Just posting here to show the folks at scubaboard and Facebook how Liquivision tech support comes through when the chips are down!

We will see how it goes! Here's your opportunity to shine!

---------- Post added November 25th, 2013 at 07:29 PM ----------

Just wanted to pass along to everyone.....I was contacted by Ryan from Liquvision today. We discussed my issues. He was very helpful, and shared a lot of information. It looks like the issues with my Lynx are rare, and he told me they would be replacing both the Lynx and transmitter as soon as they receive mine, which I sent out today.

Anytime you take sophisticated electronics underwater multiple atmospheres, stuff is going to break. There's not much that can be done short of not doing that to prevent it.

The one thing manufacturers have control over is the level of service they offer when the unexpected happens. So far, I couldn't be more pleased with the level of support and service that Liquivision has offered. Thanks guys!

Received my brand new replacement Lynx and transmitter this week. They were sent out the day they received mine as promised. I have been made whole, and in a timely fashion. What more could you ask for? If only all companies responded like this when issues occur. Thanks Liquivision!

Some do, Aeris rocks! My wife has had two Atmos AI's go bad, once her fault and once under warranty and both times they sent a new(remanufactured) one back same day as received.

Back
Top Bottom