Making the Most Out of One Week in Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

....where summer diving is in 10-15ŽºC water...

I feel your pain... even though it does get warmer here in the summer and not quite as cold in the winter....I'm still in a drysuit at least 6 months out of the year :shakehead:

It's just that I'm only a 4 1/2 hour flight away :D I'll think about you in April while I'm diving Tubbataha :wink:

Thanks so much for all the info! I'll be visiting my parents in Japan, so it's not possible for me to take more than a week in the Philippines. I'll check out Cebu, it looks amazing!

We're all happy to help :) Cebu is really nice. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip there :)

One thing to be aware of is that last I checked, Cebu does not have direct flights to/from Tokyo everyday... only certain days of the week. When flying through Manila, you're likely to get there to late to get a flight the same day to Cebu so that will be something to consider. You'll see this when you start firming up dates.

The times Chip gave shows that traveling around the Visayas, is relatively quick and simple.

Have fun :)

in the past week i ate 6 baluts :D

Cool! That means you're half way there!:D Wait a minute... You're already there!!!!:depressed::depressed:

Lucky bastard...:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom