Man, I LOVE where I LIVE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Florida
is closed due
to hurricanes

:storm:

:police:
Move along, nothing to see here.

Good video

Don't forget those lovable palmetto bugs (tourist bureau name for really big roaches)

Attachments

• palmetto.jpg
    palmetto.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 36
gas is expensive, cost of living is high, wages are low (assuming you can even find work) Stay where you are..the grass really isn't greener on the other side.

Oh and don't forget the miserable weather in the summer not to mention that it's 90 in the middle of october---it's really not enjoyable

You guys forgot the outragous car insurance, Having the highest tornado count in the USA usually, Ohh and the dreaded S word........ SNOWBIRDS. We cant even drive our speed limit here then when you get to the boat ramps there is no parking so you have to park it at your buddies house like a mile away, and either ride a bicycle, run or catch a ride with a car that doesnt have a trailer while everybody is on the boat burning to death in the 105 heat index. Ohh and i forgot to mention One of the few Highways (not like side street highways) only has 2 lanes open at times because of the construction that never ends on it!!!

but very nice vid

As for your comments, it seems that living in Miami and sorrundings is one of the worst things that can happen to a human being.
You should visit the rest of the world.....

You forgot to mention the heads of our Welcome Wagon committee, the Anthonys and the Cummings/Croslin clans. Hey, we don't call it Flori-DUH for nothing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom