Man, I LOVE where I LIVE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All of ya :mooner:

I love snow.. as long as I don't live where it falls, and especially about February when ya'll northerners are sick of it!

:rofl3:

Let's not forget all of the women and those skimpy bikini's they like to wear. Living here sucks.

NJ your still too new to FL to count I might as well have been born here (21 years and counting of living here). Florida is screwed up you get High cost of living or stand a decent chance at getting robbed or shot at, But either way we are united by the snowbirds Slowing down I95 driving 40 MPH with their blinker on staying in the same lane And all you can See is a New York or canadian License plate with a little white poof ball barely sticking up over the steering wheel. But our diving is awsome.

snowbirds Slowing down I95 driving 40 MPH with their blinker on staying in the same lane And all you can See is a New York or canadian License plate with a little white poof ball barely sticking up over the steering wheel.

There are a few old retirees in Dade, but from my experience, WPB is like heaven's waiting room! :reaper:

Let's not forget all of the women and those skimpy bikini's they like to wear. Living here sucks.

You mean like the one I saw at Ginnie Springs? Of course, I can only assume it was a bikini. I couldn't see the bottom half because her belly was hanging over it. :amazed:

NJ your still too new to FL to count I might as well have been born here (21 years and counting of living here)....

Not quite. A Florida native like myself would still call you a transplant.

Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom