"Men's Secrets"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh..ID...haven't you ever used the "Epillady"? That little spring just snags all those little annoying hairs..and just RIPS it out all at once..roots and all! MUCH better than duct tape! Want me to try it on you?? *grins evilly*

Hey all,

I have learned from certain sources in the CIA, that ID has been trying to get a date with "EpiLady" for quite some time now. I guess this explains why she never has given him her ICQ# or has E-Mailed him back. Hey ID, you gotta move on man; sometimes you just got to let go, dude!

:tease:

Secret #4... All men are suckers for that "pouty look".

I'm waiting for Secret #6!

*gets out her notebook and starts writing*

Just most of the time then Pete!!!! :wink:

You ladies realize that the rumour of men getting lost never ask for directions??

NOT TRUE..............We don't have to ask for directions....Women always tell us where to go, and to get lost.

By the way ya'll realize once we tell you these secrets.....we will have to kill you .

Butch :peace:

Butch...
a problem in killing us tho....1stly..you'll have to find out where we live, once you've managed that...who's going to give you directions on how to get here.

2ndly...if you manage to actually get directions...who'll give you the directions to get back home! :wink:

Abby LoL on that one!
Ok I want to know this. If you had to pick, on a Sunday afternoon, would you rather dive, or make love?
:sunny:
Be honest now.

I'd rather make love - you can dive after

(Honestly - ask any man "Would you rather do 'X' or make love - he'll pretty much pick 'make love' every time....)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom