My cat gave birth...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Purina used to have an ad for a reward of like $50,000 or something for a male calico. Supposedly there is no such thing as a male calico...interesting. But, what do I know?

I'm deathly allergic to cats so therefore a dog woman.......but, congrats on the babies....they are soooooo sweet!!!!

Supernal:
You mean there are calico MEN? I'd love to meet one, sterile or not!:D
ROFLMAO!!!! For some reason, I totally missed that part of the sentence.

thanks for the congrats guys!

after observing them for sometime, my favourite one is the white one on the left (bottom pic). He's got ADD or something cause he can't keep still! The grey one on the very left hardly moves at all. It's funny, the calico one keeps nudging into his face. My aunt wants one, so I'll be parting with one of them. Maybe the white one on the right (so I'll have 3 different colors!).

I've heard that cats respond better to 2 syllable names (Cle-o), so I'll keep that in mind when naming them...

chip104:
thanks for the congrats guys!

after observing them for sometime, my favourite one is the white one on the left (bottom pic). He's got ADD or something cause he can't keep still! The grey one on the very left hardly moves at all. It's funny, the calico one keeps nudging into his face. My aunt wants one, so I'll be parting with one of them. Maybe the white one on the right (so I'll have 3 different colors!).

I've heard that cats respond better to 2 syllable names (Cle-o), so I'll keep that in mind when naming them...

You could name the one with ADD...Addison...Get it?? Oh Chip, sorry about your sig line man...I'll get Mike back for you!! (I need my pride back too)

I'd take one too but I know WWIII would break out in my house. My 13 yo female has not accepted the kitten I brought in almost 6 years ago. The fur flies every single night. And now that the "kitten" is twice as big as she is, it's hysterical to watch him be so scared of her.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
You could name the one with ADD...Addison...Get it?? Oh Chip, sorry about your sig line man...I'll get Mike back for you!! (I need my pride back too)
hehehe, thanks Jen. I'm sure you're wings will have better luck against those dang canucks! :)

@ fairybasset: That's not fair. It should be something like this!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1033/hilarious_cat_fight/

We have three cats - Tony, Logan, and Pagoo. I let my son name the first two - their "full" names are Tony Hawk Incredible Hulk, and Logan Wolverine Sticky Patrick. (I have no idea where those came from).
We got our kitten Pagoo this summer, and her name comes from the title character in the book written by Holling Clancy Holling, which is about a hermit crab. It's supposed to be a kids book, but it's very detailed & very well written.
It's a great book for us underwater types!

I actually saw a black kitten in my backyard today sniffing and trying to pull down my wetsuit :).
Hehe, apparently the smell of salt water agrees with it.

Just thought it was somehow pertinent to the discussion :wink:.
Chip come over on the MOF thread, I promise we'll be nice to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom