My First Spearfishing Trip!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was fun getting Denise back in the salt. Water was alittle cold so it limited my BT. Vis was also bad which pissed me off. We are used to seeing vis in the 50 to 100ft range 30 miles offshore also with temps closer to 70 degrees. This week should be better. We are trying for some deeper Warsaws in the 190 to 250ft range. Maybe 3 dives if deco doesnt take too long. Hopefully on 02 we can offgas enough for 3. anyway it will be a blast! Oh yea fish count was 7 with 4 in the 20 pound range.

Thanks for the fish report. I was clueless about that :wink:

Denise did look awsome in the water trimmed out perfect! she made me looke like a clown dragging the bottom like a trall net. I dive about 20 pounds heavy when fishing so I can get on the bottom and stay when fighting big fish.
:shakehead::lotsalove::dork2:

You can't say anything bad about the way you handle your gun though. :D You found, speared and had the fish on the ring before I even saw the fish.

Denise I forgot to post your ride for the day.

Boat Bubble chaser.jpg

She is a beauty!!....smooth ride also :)

Come on Bugman , you know you want to kill some fish!!!!!!

020.jpg

I'm still upset that I forgot my fish after you cleaned and filleted them for me :(

Nice reports. Looking forward to getting back in the salt or water in general.

Nice ship Spearone.

Back
Top Bottom