My First Spearfishing Trip!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice reports. Looking forward to getting back in the salt or water in general.

Are you going to be in town April 4th for the DUI demo in Pelham? I want to try one although I really don't think I am ready to buy one.

Come on Bugman , you know you want to kill some fish!!!!!!

I think Brandy is on a quest to draw the cavers back to the salt by tempting us with a boat, spearing and fish. Hey it works (worked) for me :wink:

killing fish sounds good to me, redneck riveria is just 2 mounths away!!!!!

I think Brandy is on a quest to draw the cavers back to the salt by tempting us with a boat, spearing and fish. Hey it works (worked) for me :wink:

I spent 3 hours in saltwater yesterday, I'll have you know. Granted, I was floating on an epoxy balsa surf board in some waist to rib high surf, with the occasional head high set. I enjoyed every bit of it too :)

Glad to know your delicate skin can still take the salt...:wink:

killing fish sounds good to me, redneck riviera is just 2 months away!!!!!

I'm sure no one will have to worry about me hurting their chances to win. :rofl3:

Are you going to be in town April 4th for the DUI demo in Pelham? I want to try one although I really don't think I am ready to buy one.

I'll be there! Come dive with me. :wink:

No, really. I will be there. Boss approved.

Michael

give it a try,you got to start sometime, so why not just jump rite in. not to mention, it's a blast.And everyone has a chance to win or at least place a fish.

I will definitely have to give spearfishing a try. I think I might need to wait a bit on a tournament though. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom