Narrowing down the computer search...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No real reason other than I think I will like it better and that I feel like I have enough stuff hanging off my BC (my gauge, shake stick, octo, saftey sausage)...I just don't really like all that stuff hanging off me as it is...that's it really lol.

A wrist mount are more convenient to us the a console form personal experience. That is why I have a wireless AI.

Ive heard opinions from both sides. Some like the wrist for the same reasons you're stating and some like the consoles because of the way everything is in one place so you can just pull it up and look and have a glace at everything in one shot. Im actually still undecided.

I have an ai, and pretty put have everything I want to see on my wrist. the only thing I do not have on it is a compass. but I have one on my left wrist

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom