NCD Club dive 12/4/2010 @ Gerstle Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is Peter signaling me to keep up...
Actually that is me letting you know the direction we are headed :cool2: You can see I checked on our other dive buddy to the left first, then started moving the team forward again.

Bummer we couldn't get two dives in, but the conditions just started to go South. Instead lunch at the Golf course with a hot cider beverage was more appealing.

I screwed Keith with a defective glove ring which we should have swapped around on land and it would not have been a very big deal at all. Instead he got a nice cold arm of water and drizzled on waiting for us to surface :depressed:

pardon

Does anyone know how to "embed" this in the post? Maybe it's not possible on this board...

Steve

Great video. Seems like there's huge abalone everywhere along the north coast :)

To embed, take the Youtube video ID (everything after the &v= in the URL) and enclose them in [youtubehq] links:

[youtubehq]g8dk2gHes0E[/youtubehq]
[youtubehq]THU1CvRIwCU[/youtubehq]

Here are a few pics of the day.

Attachments

• 06780021.jpg
    06780021.jpg
    423.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Jerry & Me vintage.jpg
    Jerry & Me vintage.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Thanks for trying to teach me Gombessa...but for some reason I'm doing it wrong.... I'll have to have it typed out precisely at some later date...
Enjoy these amateur efforts...

Sorry, it's tricky for me gettings square brackets to show up. I think I got it now.

For the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[B]J3Ai8lI7kX[/B], What you want to type is precisely:

[youtubehd]J3Ai8lI7kX[/youtubehd]

Thanks for that! Gotta just dig the way the bunnies rush the camera lens in the end of the videos! Classic! Maybe I can leave a video camera out where the racoons hang out in my yard, even though that would be a ripoff on the bunny thing...

Hope to meet you this weekend then :nudge:

That might be a little while yet. Haven't got a date set for the classes. Got all the equipment, but just need the books, pay the tuition costs, and I'll be ready to go.

Looks like I'll be going through Dolphin in Sacramento.

Haha sweet, well, soon then :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom