Need advice on 1st speargun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

av8er23:
Nice catch.. Was the lobster any good?

They were not bad. We got a few more tails from Joe Patti's Seafood (10 bucks each for 8 oz tail) cut them all in half, grilled them and served them in the shell with melted butter. The fish was deep fried in corn meal. We added new potatoes, corn on the cob and cole slaw and fed about 10 people. It was fun.

av8er23:
Is that called a low country boil?

I'm not sure what a "low country boil" is, but I think with a "boil," you usually have crabs and/or crawfish with your corn and new potatos and you boil it all together with seasoning then just empty it in a pile over newspaper and everyone just digs in.

What are some of the advantages of pnumatic and sling guns. I also am looking to buy a gun but i live up in the cold water climate of the PNW in seattle. So i dont think ill be needing a 48" gun for up here. Not a lot of huge fish up here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom