Need YOKE to DIN Converter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Safety Stop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is there a generic YOKE to DIN Converter who will fit on my 1st stage Zeagle Flat Head VI ??? I just verified on Zeagle website but there's nothing except a DIN to YOKE Converter. :shakehead:

i understand that you have a yoke regulator and din tank, not the other way around. why don't you make your din tank into a yoke type? I would not put a yoke reg on a high pressure din tank. You can possibly convert your regulator to a din reg but i don't believe there is an easy adapter.

Yes, it is easy to convert your tank to a yoke with a scew-in donut thingy.

Mikhail Frenkel:
i understand that you have a yoke regulator and din tank, not the other way around. why don't you make your din tank into a yoke type? I would not put a yoke reg on a high pressure din tank. You can possibly convert your regulator to a din reg but i don't believe there is an easy adapter.
Agreed...just screw in the yoke plug in the DIN bottle. However, if you must...

http://www.leisurepro.com/prod/SCPDC3.html

ianr33:
IF it is a 200 bar valve. WILL NOT work for a 300 bar valve

True. Hence the awkward converter in the above post.

If it is a 300 bar valve, then the OP needs to have his shop covert the reg to DIN.

You need a POLARIS combo ventil for doubel to singel and DIN to ISO outlet as with

DIN to ISO invertire disc its the best way i think, those are EC legalised and

save but not to get i have 3....

E.L.7*

OK, maybee I missed to tell you a few infos :wink:

The reason I want a YOKE to DIN converter it's because I'm switching for a double config. Yes, I have a plug into the valve on my tank to convert it as a DIN valve. So, I dont want a double with YOKE config but a DIN config.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom