New Diver on a budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thumbs down to the PUCK. What you win in price, you lose in usability. There is a single button requiring advanced Morse Code to find your last dive history, change settings to Nitrox etc. Beep, beep, beeeeeep, beep, beeeeeep etc. My money is on the Suunto Gecko or Zoop. Turn the thing on and it has your last dive. Much more user-friendly than the Puck.

*Used to use PUCK as rental in my last DC. Now I have my own shop, we ate the extra $50 or so and bought Zoop for rental. Personally I have a Gecko.

ROFL...this is what I am talking about...so confusing LOL!!! All the reviews seem to lean toward Mares...but like anything with the internet, you have to think are they real reviews or company reps and other biased persons. I really appreciate your advice and will take a second look at the Zoop. You arent the only poster to recommend this, so thank you again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom