New Philippine Dive Map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

klausi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I compiled a map of diving destinations of the Philippines. So often friends and diving guests ask me what I recommend as their next diving destination in the 'Pinas. I then go on and on about the amazing thresher sharks here or the great macro there. This map has my answers organized. Each dive site has a short description and a link to a more complete review I wrote. The reviews are colored by my personal views and experiences; for every destination, rather than giving a complete list of dive sites at each location, I describe the feel of the diving: is there a lot of macro to see? Sharks? Walls? Are the dives a long way from the dive shops? I also try to describe what I think of the topside aspects of each diving destination. Party? Solitude? Plus, I wrote a brief general introduction to traveling to and diving in the Philippines. Enjoy!

The map plus travel guide is here!

26998157525_074e8e2052_z.jpg

I'm just about to look into an extended trip there later this year. Thankyou!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom