New to Scuba - Need Good Quality/Dependable/Mid-level Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a great, affordable and dependable set of Scubapro/Subgear equipment from Beaver Divers. They were great to work with, and even spent a lot of time on the phone with me explaining how to use my XP10 computer. I purchased the SG1000 regulator which I am thrilled with. I also purchased the Ladyhawk BC and the XP10 computer console. All of my equipment is really easy to use at a very affordable price at nearly 40% off. Also was easy to find a local Scubapro store that could service my gear.

I've been very happy with my gear.

3 posts and plugging Beaver Divers? Hmmm....

3 posts and plugging Beaver Divers? Hmmm....

Good for Beaver Divers! Following the concept of "encourage your customers to talk about you on ScubaBoard"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Good for Beaver Divers! Following the concept of "encourage your customers to talk about you on ScubaBoard"

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
I am just trying to be a member of the tribe. Thanks to Pete and you for all your advice. I'm catching a huge wave headed your way. I heard the surf is up!

Next thing you know we will even become a business sponsor.

I have an idea... Why don't you let the moderators worry about sock puppets, and if you have a suspicion, report a post instead making accusations in public. :wink:

For other businesses who are interested... We have free window clings for your business too... Just PM me for more details. They look like this:

sbcling.jpg

The result is the same. I've had moderators take my private 'report post' and then post publically to call me out. Very unprofessional!

I've also had you tell me that you "know" by looking at IP addresses and what not. As if user agents can't be modifed and anonymous http proxies used to mask the true source IP. ( BTW I have 16 years in enterprise IT so I think I know a thing or two about the subject. )

I have an opinion, and I put it out there. If that's not allowed anymore, then I can just reconsider my support of this board and scratch my itch elsewhere.

The result is the same. I've had moderators take my private 'report post' and then post publically to call me out. Very unprofessional!

I've also had you tell me that you "know" by looking at IP addresses and what not. As if user agents can't be modifed and anonymous http proxies used to mask the true source IP. ( BTW I have 16 years in enterprise IT so I think I know a thing or two about the subject. )

I have an opinion, and I put it out there. If that's not allowed anymore, then I can just reconsider my support of this board and scratch my itch elsewhere.

The problem is, that most people would consider your comments to be a personal attack, which is against the TOS. I suggest you re-read them.

Thanks.

How is it a personal attack to wonder if an account is a valid registration? Who exactly did I attack and how? In what way? Did I call them a bad diver or fat or something?

If you need further assistance with how to not personally attack people, you can post a thread in support, or PM a moderator for more details.

Beyond that, this hijack should be over, and let the thread continue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom