Not to bring anybody down, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy! I know it's tough, but I can take it, so tell me straight: Were you wearing clean underwear?

What a scary episode! Like they all said, I am really happy to hear you are ok, and that your helmet did the trick. Take care of yourself! :hug1:

You one lucky SOB! Glad you're okay.

Helmet laws actually work!!

...when the wife is right?

H2Andy:
well... the factors limiting me to a 250 are, in reverse order of importance:

1. purchase money
2. insurace costs
3. my wife is dead set against anything else

Glad to hear you're still with us. Hope you heal soon.

Marc

OneBrightGator:
We don't have a helmet law in FL anymore, Darwin is still in effect though...

:classic:

Maybe BEFORE he learned to fly! It's ok Andy. We know you just wanted to be in the injured diver's box with me and CBulla, oh, and Maneater, and um,... Mo2Vation, and ... <looks around in a panic> did somebody put something in the drinking water to cause all this?
It's awesome to hear you're doing well. My accident in '94 ended my two-wheel riding, which is why I must say this...
Next time ya wanna go off-road, take a quad, they go over rocks a lot easier than that machine you rode. Will you still be coming to the party? We can get a magic marker to sign your arm with. NO cast? I know, that's why I said ARM!!!!
If you wanted to get out of a dive, just say, "Ken, I won't be able to dive with you, I have a cold." Suicidal rampages on motorcycles is NOT an option!
Next question, since you're not working for a while, want to come hang out on Friday? We can rig up a lounge chair so you're not sitting in a painful position. Did I mention the Captain is coming? If you need anything, drop me a PM.
get well soon buddy. I hope you can dive with the Manatee Crew in December. Praise be to brain buckets!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom