Oceanic Versa Pro, any reason not to buy this computer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been very pleased with the Versa Pro. All of the neat features, a very readable display, and user-replaceable battery. I have used the software to transfer my dives to my laptop. Still some quirks in the software, but the Versa Pro is great.

I was actually thinking about buying this computer, but I ended up buying the Aeris Atmos 2 from my local dive store for a cheaper price. It's an awesome computer and very easy to use. I bought it because I dive with Nitrox. It's the same exact computer as the Oceanic Versa Pro, just a different brand. If you really want the Versa Pro, you should ask your local dive shop if they'll pricematch it with this site:

http://www.diverssupplyusa.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=17722&HS=1&dc=DIVEBOOTY

Right now, ScubaToys has it for $289 and the download cable is only $50, which is still a good price.

Cool, thanks for all the help guys. i just bought one from scubatoys for $320 with the download cable.

it should be here by the weekend. then off to the water...

I like mine, no probs, sounds about right pricewise. Semper Fi Dave

Back
Top Bottom