Oceanlog 2.3.0 SUCKS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..... I had the impression that DivePal was a "training" tool....
Both a training tool and a "product".
An instructor can use the "P"lan and the "A"nalyze capabilities of divePAL to draw the profile of a multilevel dive and show to his/her students how depth/time changes affect nitrogen loading, air consumption and ultimately dive time.
A diver can use the above to estimate a dive and then use the "L"og part of divePAL to review an actual dive.

..... am I now correct in understanding that DivePal is a tool for downloading and storing info from a DC? .....
That will be one of the features of the Log portion of divePAL. You will also be able to Log a dive plan (so you can later compare it with a real dive) and review a log of a virtual dive generated with eDiving.

..... Come November my choices for downloading from my XR-2 or Veo 2 to my Mac will not be limited to MacDive but will then include DivePal?....
That's the goal ....

Alberto (aka eDiver)

.....Looks like your October 2011 for Windows Full/Nitrox is soon enough to get me excited to obtain a copy, but will just about be the end of the diving season......
Then it could be the beginning of the "virtual diving" season :D

..... BTW, a A5 sized PADI type printout would be nice. User defined output through user selected fields would be even cooler. :D
Will keep this in mind.

DiveNav,

Geeze, now I get it - P...A...L

Thank you for your reply. I look forward to the product. The flexibility will be great - I like the planning side in combination with the ability to download and log the dives. As well, it will be one more tool to use with students.

By the way, I second the request to be able to print out in "log book" sized pages - double sided too.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom