Octo/inflator vs. regular (traditional) octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And it did great for a week in Cozumel. One of the DMs had seen one before but it was new to most. I dumped enough gas at a couple rest stops to make it honk just for the entertainment.

But I'm not suggesting anyone reinvent it for the 21st century.

No, my understanding is that now days you can get air integrated computer were you can program low air alarms at your choice of low pressure limits. I bet it won’t be long before you are able to download and program different ring tones for the alarms. :rolleyes:

No, my understanding is that now days you can get air integrated computer were you can program low air alarms at your choice of low pressure limits. I bet it won’t be long before you are able to download and program different ring tones for the alarms. :rolleyes:

OK....here is one from ELO:

Love is Like Oxygen:
You get too much, you get too high,
Not enough and you're gonna die.
Love gets you high.

I suspect that Mk7 is also "programable". Just add a shim or two (spring pad, pn 10.107.107) to the HP sensor mechanism. But I guess I'm stuck with the "wake-the-dead"' honk.

Back
Top Bottom