Off To Philippines In 6 Days!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Charlie.

Singapore air from SIN to MNL and thence to Cebu Pacific?

And I agree with you on the "why not" -- except for money and time, of course :)

- Bill
Exactly, SIN-MNL-P.P.
We are driving thru the Cascades in WA. It's raining or is it snowing, but it cold, gray, and dark.

Luko could you be a bit more specific? I JUST heard about Tubbataha and we're interested in going there.
- Bill & Emily
Disclaimer : this is only trusty friends feedback.

Two groups on a LOB I won't name, the first one divng (very) deep with the CD was regularly spotting tigers and hammerheads, the second group in the 30m range didn't see anything interesting, after a few days my friends (experienced in deep deco dives) proved their skills and insisted on joining the first group, they also saw tigers and hammerheads.

Now are you ready to dive in the +50m depth range?

Two groups on a LOB I won't name, the first one divng (very) deep with the CD was regularly spotting tigers and hammerheads, the second group in the 30m range didn't see anything interesting, after a few days my friends (experienced in deep deco dives) proved their skills and insisted on joining the first group, they also saw tigers and hammerheads.

Hi Luko, I am sure that if we had a choice with a maximum depth of 40m+, we would have jumped at the chance of to see tiger sharks and hammerheads. Out group were all experienced divers/instructors from SE Asia, but such deep dives were not on the LoB agenda. It seemed that 30m was pushing the limits for the CD.

What size of cylinders were your friends using? thanks, perhaps you can PM with the name of the LoB and CD.
Happy New Years!❄️

No. The best thing we learned in diving was that we have limits that work for us, and we observe them. Age is a factor as well. Thanks for the info though.

- Bill & Emily

It is random hit or miss at Tubbataha with the hammerheads & tiger sharks; in 2007 we went down on a tech dive to 69m and didn't see a thing. It turned out we scared & flushed them all up for the "shallower" groups above us at 30m to see...

Back
Top Bottom